Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Stupid is Stupid Does

I have no issues with persons who are special needs. What I have a beef with are people who have the tendency to try teaching me the same thing over and over. I am not saying these people are educators.
They are not. If they were it would not bother me so much.
What I have a problem with is these people make me feel stupid. Or, at least they seem to make me want to feel bad about myself. I am glad that no one really thinks I am stupid. However, some people do tend to point out faults of mine and then some.
I think some people need to keep their eyes on their own plates and not worry so much about others and the faults of others. These people really need to think about their own faults and concentrate their energy on correcting their own faults, before trying to correct others faults.

No comments:

Post a Comment