Friday, November 8, 2013

People in General

People in general tend to get on my nerves. I cannot explain why. I can tell you that everyone is different. This means that everyone I meet is different. There is a different reason for everyone to get on my nerves. Just like you, I can have my good days, my good moments. For the most part, though, I am happiest when people leave me alone.
I cannot stand it when I am in a foul mood and someone comes up to me and intentionally makes my day worse. Hello, grow up. I think it is quite childish to tell egg someone on and intentionally push their buttons until they explode on you. Please, like you I have bad days, when I am in a foul mood, I try to stay home, but cannot always do so. Please, try your best to not make my day worse. I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment