Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Paper Check are you Kidding me?

I absolutely cannot stand when people are in line in front of me and use a traditional check. Hello, wake up to the twenty first century. What are you afraid you will not register the debit or something. Sorry, but you need to get with the program.
I swear this happens to me at least once a week. It does not matter if I am in the store for my weekly groceries, or maybe I am at the department store picking up something. Well, it is the most annoying wait of my week-every week. To stand there and patiently wait with my one item for the person to fill out the check, then the cashier to send it through the machine, no wait the cashier needs to put in the person's identification number. Please, spare me this long five to ten minute ordeal and learn how to use your debit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment